NOTE: Microsoft Outlook must be open in order to send emails from the Financial Edge.
- Login to the Hosted Application you are trying to email from. ie. The Raiser's Edge, The Financial Edge, or The Education Edge
- From the top menu bar, select Tools, Microsoft Outlook. (The Microsoft Outlook option will not be available in the BBNC plug-in, or OCC Plug-in)
- The first time Microsoft Outlook is opened, you will receive one of the following prompts, depending on which integration method was configured for your organization:
- Please enter your full SMTP email address (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org). This is the address where returned mail and replies to mail will be sent. This should usually be your organizational email address (e.g. John.Doe@Blackbaud.com).
- Click Ok, then this process will not be repeated in the future when opening Outlook.
- If using SMTP Relay, Microsoft Outlook should proceed to open and you can now send emails.
To mail the report, send the report via email as you would in a locally installed version of The Financial Edge.