- Log into the Education Edge as a Supervisor or a user with Supervisor rights.
- In Administration, Set up system security.
- Open the appropriate Faculty Access for the Web user group.
- Under System Components, highlight Registrar's Office.
- Under Registrar's Office Privileges, mark the Records checkbox.
- Click Options.
- In the Security Options screen, select Students in the Record Types frame.
- In the Student Privileges frame, Mark the appropriate checkboxes under the view, add, edit and delete columns to grant rights to the specific fields of a Student record. To prevent users from certain fields, unmark these checkboxes.
- Click OK.
- Save and Close.
- Log out of the Education Edge.
- Log into Faculty Access for the Web as Supervisor and clear the server cache.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.