- In Configuration, click Schedules.
- Create two schedules with the appropriate pay frequencies if they do not already exist.
- Create the two pay types that should be used if they do not already exist.
- Load the appropriate schedules onto the schedules tab of each pay type by
a. Open the pay type on the Compensations/Deductions tab of the Employee Record and select the Schedule tab.
b. Select either to Pay according to the employee's default schedule, or to pay in periods with specific end dates.
- Run the Payroll calculation for the appropriate period end dates to capture the pay types.
- Print the checks.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.