- Ensure that your email client is set to download the images for the email.
- Check your Junk/Spam folder to see if the message was filtered out.
- Ensure that the settings on your SPAM filter do not block images.
- Make sure each image is located in your Image Library in NetCommunity (missing images won't be displayed).
- Try navigating to the image URL directly in a web browser to see if you can access the image.
- Make sure that the image location is correct (such as http://yourdomain.com vs. http://www.yourdomain.com)
HTML email references (URL's):
It is best practice to make sure that any images inserted into a NetCommunity email message are from your Image Library. This ensures that the URL's for each image inside the message are based on the same URL you login with. For example, you login to NetCommunity through "http://www.yourdomain.com/login.aspx". When editing an email message, any image you insert from your Image Library will look like "http://www.yourdomain.com/image.jpg" when viewing the image source in the HTML.
Issues can arise when using outside image references, for example adding an image from another website into a NetCommunity email. Some email clients will see this as a security risk and never show the image when the email is viewed. Making sure that all images are uploaded through your Image Library first will prevent issues like this.