- Log in as a supervisor or a user with access to Administration/System Security.
- Go to Administration, Set up System Security.
- Open the appropriate user group.
- Highlight and mark the Shared Components checkbox under System Components.
- Highlight and mark the Personal information checkbox under Shared Components Privileges.
- Click Options.
- Ensure the Personal Information Data Entry, Personal Information View and Personal Information Output checkboxes are marked.
- Click OK.
- Save and Close the user group.
- Users must exit and sign out and log back in for changes to take effect.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.