Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- Create a student query of the appropriate students.
- In Administration, click Globally Add Hold Codes.
- In the Query name field, click the binoculars and search for the query created in Step 1.
- Select the appropriate Hold Code from the Hold Code drop-down menu
- Enter a Start Date.
- Enter an End Date and Reason if appropriate.
- If desired, mark the Print Control Report and/or Create exception query checkboxes.
- Click Preprocessing Report to preview the changes and ensure the information is correct.
- Click Add Now.