Verify the SUTA Wage Limit:
1. In Configuration, click Taxes.
2. In the Tax Type drop-down menu select State Taxes.
3. Open the appropriate State tax.
4. Highlight SUTA employer tax on the left hand side.
5. Verify the SUTA Wage Limit.
Verify how much SUTA has been taken from the employee:
1. In Reports, Transaction Reports, create a new Payroll Register report.
2. From the Payment Date drop-down menu, select 'This Calendar year'.
3. On the General tab, mark the 'Include Employer Expenses' checkbox.
4. From the 'Print a report in' drop-down menu select Summary.
5. Preview/Print the report and compare the SUTA total to the deduction amount limit determined above.