The Print separate statement option on the statement tab of a student record is not used to distinguish between relationships that should receive a statement. This only indicates whether multiple statements should be printed for a payer if they have multiple payees in the system.
Any recipient listed on the statements tab of the record will receive a statement.
- In Records, click Student.
- Open the appropriate student record.
- Select the Statement tab.
- Delete the corresponding statement recipients.
- In Mail, click Forms, and highlight Statements.
- Create a new statement or open an existing statement parameter.
- Select the Filters tab.
- Select the appropriate record type for the Record Types row.
- Click Preview.