- Start Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click Email Accounts.
- Click View or change existing directories or address books, and then click Next.
- Click Outlook Address Book, and then click Remove.
- Click Yes, when you receive the prompt to confirm the removal.
- Click Add.
- Click Additional Address Books, and then click Next.
- Click Outlook Address Book, and then click Next.
- Click OK, when you receive the message to restart Outlook.
- Click Finish.
- Click Exit on the File menu to quit Outlook.
- Restart Outlook.
- In the Folder list, right-click the folder that you want to use with the Address Book (for example, right-click Contacts), and then click Properties.
- Click the Outlook Address Book tab.
- Click to select the Show this folder as an email Address Book checkbox (if it is not already selected.
- Click OK.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.