- Export the file to a different location in the Files folder.
- In the application, select Tools, Options, File Locations, and edit the default location for Excel Spreadsheets.
- Ensure your user account has not reached the 100 MB storage limit in the Files folder by removing or deleting any unnecessary files.
- Select the option to "Export" instead of "Export to Excel." Select the Excel or CSV format and complete the export.
- If exporting a query, choose "Comma Separated Values" as the export file type
- Export from Blackbaud Hosting Services to your computer or a network location
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.