- Create a Vendor Query for the specific vendors you would like labels created for.
- Select File > Save from the menu bar to name and save the query
- Click on Mail in Accounts Payable and choose Labels, Cards, and Envelopes
- On the General tab choose the appropriate font, size, and label type
- On the Fields to Include tab, choose the appropriate fields you would like to include on the labels
- On the Filters tab, change the Vendor filter from All to Selected
- Select the option for Query.
- Locate the query created in Step 1 and click Open.
- Click either Preview or Print
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.