The Fix Downloaded Event Registrations plug-in converts NetEvent registrations to standard donations because the NetEvent page was deleted. Note: Because the plug-in removes all event registration information, it is recommended that you make note of any event registrants so you can contact them if needed to recreate registration information.
If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, Contact Support and reference this article.
If your software is not hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, follow the below steps:
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator.
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version of The Raiser's Edge:
- Fix_Downloaded_Event_Registrations.exe: Version 7.84
- Save Fix_Downloaded_Event_Registrations.exe to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge installed.
- Double-click Fix_Downloaded_Event_Registrations.exe.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\PLUGIN_FOLDER.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains UpdateDB.mdb, UpdateDB.DAT, dobUpdateDBPlugin.vbd and UpdateDBPlugin.dll.
- Register UpdateDBPlugin.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the Fix Downloaded Event Registrations link.
- Follow the prompts.