- When a class is marked as Posted in FAWEB, the progress report pulls the marking column grade from Grades in Registrar's Office, rather than the grade average from FAWEB.
If there is no grade in The Education Edge Grades, the progress report will be blank.
Verify the class post status and Change the post status from Posted to Not Ready in Faculty Access for the Web.
- Verify that Grades were entered in Faculty Access for the Web and posted to Registrar's Office. If Grades were entered through the Grades module, they will only appear in Faculty Access for the Web as marking column grades and do not appear in the Progress Report.
- Correct the grades in the Translation table:
- In Configuration, click Registrar Setup.
- Highlight Translation Tables.
- Open the Translation Table associated with the course.
- Make sure there are numeric values associated with letter grades for the values not appearing in progress reports.
- If the Class was posted with only Skills and Comments and no Grades:
- Change the post status from Posted to Not Ready in Faculty Access for the Web
- Enter the Grades in Faculty Access for the Web.
- Repost the Grades.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.