- In NetCommunity, select Administration, Sites & Settings, Web services.
- Verify that the Blackbaud Services Host Name is set to ncweb.blackbaud.com.
- Ensure the Connect to Blackbaud Services using https checkbox is marked.
- Verify the NetCommunity Service User and Password are correct.
- From the BBNC Web Server, verify you can ping ncweb.blackbaud.com.
- Verify your proxy server or firewall is not blocking connections on ports 80 or 443.
- Ensure that your Blackbaud NetCommunity web server has disabled the older SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 protocols, and enabled the TLS 1.0+ protocols. Please contact the appropriate software vendor or IT professional for assistance with this process or issue, which is beyond Blackbaud's scope of support. Microsoft support article 187498 provides steps to disable the SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 protocols; please contact Microsoft support for assistance with these steps, if needed.Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.