Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
1. Create a participant query of the participants for the appropriate event.
2. Click Admin, Globally Change Records.
3. Highlight Event, Participant and click New Change.
4. Click the Include button and select the participant query created in step 1.
5. In the Available Fields pane under Participants, select Invite date.
6. Select Add as the Operator.
7. Select the appropriate date value and click OK.
8. Mark the Overwrite existing value checkbox.
9. Mark the Create a query of changed records checkbox.
10. Click Change Now.