- In Records, Credit Memos, open the credit memo.
- On the Credit memo tab, select Show all unpaid invoices from the drop-down menu.
- The invoice will populate and the Apply and Auto Apply buttons will become available.
From the Invoice:
- In Records, click Invoices
- Open the Invoice
- On the Payments/Credits tab, unapplied Credit memos are shown at the bottom of the screen
Note: If no Credit Memos are showing, select Show all Credit Memos from the drop-down menu
- To automatically apply the credit memo (starting with the oldest balance first), click Auto Apply. To apply the invoice to a specific credit memo, highlight the invoice and click Apply, entering an amount, if applicable