- C:\Program Files (x86)\Blackbaud\[Product Name] (64-bit operating systems)
- C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\[Product Name] (32-bit operating systems)
- Note: If you installed the Raiser's Edge, Financial Edge, or Education Edge to a different folder other than the default location, you'll be able to locate the BBUpdate.ini file in that directory.
2. If you can see BBupdate.ini then proceed to step 3. But if only the file name BBupdate is listed (not the full BBupdate.ini is seen), then the option to hide file extensions must be updated:
- Click on Windows button / Start button,
- Search for Folder Options and click on that in the results above.
- On the new screen, click on View tab.
- Locate the option to Hide extensions for know file types and unmark.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Proceed to step 3.
3. Rename BBUpdate.ini to BBUpdate.old.