- Click Start, Settings, Control Panel on the workstation with scheduled synchronization.
- In the Control Panel, double-click Scheduled Tasks.
- Double-click EEREIntegration to open the task.
- On the Task tab, in the Run field enter the correct file path to the Program Files, Blackbaud folder.
- In the Financial Edge folder, select EEREIntegration.exe.
- For the process to access the correct database, add more information to the end of the text in the Run field:
note: The [serial number] should be education software serial number (e.g. WGLASA11111).
The [database number] is the number found on the AFN_* registry key (e.g. enter 1 for AFNINI_1).
- Click OK.