- In Mail, open the mailing parameter
- Select the Fields to Include tab
- On the right, under Fields to Export, highlight the corresponding Addressee or Salutation field
- Click 'Options'
- Click OK
- Run the mailing
TIP: Make sure that you are setting the right values! Look in the Title Bar of the window to confirm which field that you're setting options for.
If after following the above steps the results are still the same:
- Open the parameter file (mailing) in question
- Click 'Send to Word Merge Wizard'
- Click Next until you reach the 'Create your merge document' screen
- Click 'Edit Merge document'
- Delete the Addressee or Salutation merge field in the document
- Insert the merge fields in the merge document
- Click 'Save and Return to RE7'
- Finish the merge