Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- Go to Batch from the navigation bar in RE
- There are two ways to globally delete batches:
- From the Menu bar of The Raiser's Edge, select Tools>Delete Multiple Batches
- OR Right click the list in the batch screen and select Delete multiple batches
- Select any applicable filters next to Batch type: and Display:
- Note: By default both of these fields will be <All Batches> but these can be changed by clicking on the drop-down arrow to the right of the field
- The filter options for Batch type: are Gift, Constituent, or Time Sheet (if organization has the Volunteer module)
- The filter options for Display: are Normal or Recurring
- Select the batches to delete by marking the Delete? checkbox.
- There is also the option to Select All, which will automatically check the box next to each of the batches displayed on the screen.
- Additionally, in the bottom of the screen, there are checkboxes that can be marked to Only show my batches and/or Only show committed batches.
- The Only show my batches option will display the batches that your username has created.
- The Only show committed batches option will show only batches that have been committed.
- Click Delete Now
- A confirmation box appears: You have selected a total of < # appears here> batches to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete them?
- Click Yes (or no if you need to make an adjustment.)
There is no control report or confirmation screen available after the batches have been deleted.