Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- Create a constituent query to select the constituent records on which to add, delete, or replace the country.
- Click Admin, Globally Change Records
- Highlight Constituent and click New Change
- Click Include and choose Selected Constituents. Browse to and select the query created in step 1.
- In the Show drop-down box, select the appropriate address category:
- All Addresses to add, delete, or replace the country on all addresses on the constituent's record (e.g. this includes all addresses listed on the Addresses tab)
- Preferred Addresses to add, delete, or replace the country on only the preferred address on the constituent's record (e.g. this looks at only the address listed on the Bio 1/Org 1 tab).
- Select Country from the box in the left frame
- Select the appropriate operation values:
- Add to add a new country to the address or to overwrite an existing address with the new address. If overwriting an existing country, mark the Overwrite existing value checkbox. Use this instead of Replace when you want to replace any value in the country field with this new value. In the Add field, select the country to add.
- Replace to replace a specific country on the address with another country. In the Replace field, select the specific country to change from. In the With field, select the specific country to change to.
- Delete to delete the country from the address, e.g. to blank out the country field. In the Delete field, select the country to delete/blank out.
- Click OK to accept the criteria
- Click Change Now
Note: The address fields are also located under the Individual/Contact/Employee Relationship category in Globally Change Records. If you want to add, replace, or delete a country from all addresses in The Raiser's Edge, you must also run the Globally Change Records for these relationships. To do this, follow the steps above but select the address fields from the Individual/Contact/Employee Relationship category rather than the All Addresses category.