Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Try each of the following steps in order until the error is resolved:
- Run an update/repair on the workstation.
- Identify the version of Crystal Reports that is installed
- Review the Crystal Reports/Blackbaud software compatibility information
If another version of Crystal Reports was installed for another application, uninstall that version and reinstall the version which is compatible with The Raiser's Edge.
Rename the CRPE32.DLL and P2SODBC.DLL files on the workstation having the problem. Copy the files from a workstation that prints correctly to the workstation having the problem.
Note: Crystal 8 may not function properly after replacing these files.
- Rename all copies of P2SODBC.DLL on the workstation having the problem. Copy the P2SODBC.DLL file from a workstation that is printing the report properly to the workstation having the problem. Copy the file into the C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32 folder, C:\WINNT\CRYSTAL, the RE7 folder.
Note: It may be necessary to manually register the DLL file on the affected workstation.
- Reinstall the latest version of the printer driver
- If the problem still occurs, refer to How to troubleshoot a printer problem (BB322)