With the optional module Queue you can schedule a sequence of tasks to run automatically and unattended. Because you can set up a queue to run overnight you can free critical resources, workstations, and printers for other tasks during normal working hours.
- You can create a queue to run one time or multiple times, on demand or according to a schedule.
- You create a queue by adding items one at a time that run sequentially in the order you select.
- You can view a list of queues scheduled to run and those that have completed running.
- Deleting a queue permanently removes it from the database. Be sure you have a backup of your database before you delete a queue.
- Each queue includes the Queue, Processing, and Miscellaneous tabs.
- You can create new queues from existing queues.
You can perform the following tasks in Queue:
- Post multiple batches
- Run multiple queries
- Export, print, or email Reports, Queries, and Mailings
For more information or to purchase, contact your account manager.
For instructions, refer to: