Note: Support for The Raiser's Edge 6 ended June 30, 2005. The Raiser's Edge 7 is a benefit of your Blackbaud maintenance plan. We also offer several customizable options to help you convert to version 7. Please contact your account manager.
Create a query to find records that have the fund you wish to delete.
The campaign, fund or appeal can be found in a gift, within the Solicitor tab, and within the Assigned Solicitor. The gift being referenced could also refer to a deleted gift that was marked as posted. The appeal could also appear on the constituent record's Appeal tab.
If the campaign, fund or appeal is on the solicitor record, follow these steps:
1. In Database Administration, choose Global Change Facility from the File drop-down menu.
2. The record type to change is Solicitor for All Records. Click OK.
3. Click the plus sign beside Solicitor.
4. Double click Solicitor Campaign.
5. Change the Global Change Function to Replace.
6. Replace the current Solicitor Campaign with another campaign. Click OK.
7. Click OK to process the change.
8. In Campaigns, Funds, and Appeals, delete the desired Campaign.
If the campaign, fund or appeal is on the gift record, follow these steps:
1. Create a static, Gift query. Filter on Gift Information, GL Post Status equals Not Posted
2. Globally change the gifts from Not Posted to Do Not Post using the query from steps 1 and 2
3. Post to General Ledger
4. Delete the campaign, fund, or appeal from Campaigns, Funds and Appeals
5. Globally change the gifts from Do Not Post to Not Posted using the query from steps 1 and 2.
If the appeal is on the constituent record, globally change or globally delete the appeal from the constituent records.