- In Records, click Constituents.
- Open the appropriate constituent.
- On the Gifts tab, right-click and select Columns.
- On the Columns screen, move Batch number to the Display these columns frame.
- Click OK. If a gift was committed via a batch, the batch number appears in the Batch Number column on the Gifts tab.
- In Records, click Gifts.
- Open the appropriate gift.
- Select File, Properties OR Hover the mouse pointer over the Batch icon in the bottom right corner of the gift record.
The batch number created when posting gifts to the General Ledger is not tracked on gifts in The Raiser's Edge. To track this information, consider globally adding gift attributes containing the batch number.