To print a list of records committed from a gift batch:
- Create a query of the gifts committed from the batch
- Create a Gift Entry Validation Report based on the query created in step 1. Do not select a date range or filter the report by gift type.
Print the Validation Report for the batch in question *NOTE - A Batch Validation Report shows information at the time it is created, not necessarily what the batch included at the time it was committed.
Recommit the batch
Note: If the batch is Recommitted, gifts may appear as duplicated on the constituent records if not removed/deleted before the batch is committed again to generate the Commit Control Report.
To print a list of records committed from a constituent batch:
- Create a Constituent query
- On the Criteria tab, select Constituent Information, Date Added equals [date the constituent batch was committed]. Note: If other constituent batches were committed the same day, the records committed from those batches are included in this query.
- Create a Constituent Directory based on the query created in steps 1 and 2
Print the Validation Report for the batch in question