- Open the committed batch
- From the menu bar, select Tools > Edit Batch Setup > check Batch is Recurring under Batch Header tab
- On the Fields tab, make any adjustments by highlighting a field on the left and click the right arrow to make the field available in batch or highlight a field on the right and click the left arrow to make is unavailable in batch
- Click Save and then click Data Entry to return to the Batch Data Entry screen
- Enter data for each constituent manually or add a default value and populate it within batch for all constituents
- Save the batch and click Commit
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.