Miscellaneous receipts or payments can be entered in one of two ways:
  1. In Journal Entry, create a new batch and enter the appropriate transactions.
  2. If Bank Account Reconciliation (Cash Management) is installed, deposits can be entered as adjustments in Bank Accounts. Refer to How to enter bank adjustments [Version 7]

Note: With the optional module Cash Management for The Financial Edge, manual journal entries posted to a bank's cash account(s) will automatically create a bank adjustment.

Contact your account manager for more information about Cash Management or Cash Receipts 7