In The Raiser's Edge 7.94 and higher:
Note: Excel Extended formats are no longer supported by the updated Crystal Reports report drivers contained in The Raiser's Edge 7.94 and higher. This is due to changes in the components by Crystal Reports.
Export the report preview to an HTML format:
- From the report preview, click Export (first button in top left).
- In the Export window, set Format to HTML 3.2 or HTML 4.0 and Destination to Disk file. Click OK.
- In HTML Export window, unmark Page navigator Separate HTML pages. Set to All. Click OK.
- Select where to save Export file. Click Save. Be sure to note where the file name and the location where this was saved.
- If prompted to open the file, click No. (As HTML, your computer may open it in a browser.)
- Minimize The Raiser's Edge and open Excel.
- Go to File > Open and navigate to file location noted in step 4.
- Locate the folder named tempFile. (If needed, change the file formats being viewed beside the file name.)
- Locate the file name noted in step 4.
- Double click to open the file.
In The Raiser's Edge 7.93 and lower:
Note: The following steps could affect other applications that use newer versions of Crystal Reports.
Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved: