With the release of The Financial Edge version 7.77, eRequisitions has been replaced with WebPurchasing.
Here are some of the new features and suggestions implemented:
- User-friendly navigation
- Enhanced product searching
- Multi-level approval workflow
- Ability to create requisitions without selecting from a product list
- Ability to log in with your Windows user name and password
- Password reset functionality
- Generate Purchase Orders wizard
WebPurchasing is a web-based solution allowing users at an organization to make purchase requests online, using new web access licenses for the optional module Purchase Orders in The Financial Edge.
The purchase requests transfer to the business office and download into Purchase Orders. The requisitions can then be aggregated or used to create Purchase Orders for the organization.
Note: With the release of The Financial Edge version 7.77, eRequisitions has been replaced with WebPurchasing. This was first announced via this letter sent on August 27, 2008.