To print the Report Definition, follow these steps:
- Open a report in Crystal.
- Select File, Print, Export from the menu bar.
- Select Report Definition as the format and Disk format as the destination.
- Select a file name and location, and click OK.
- Find the file in Windows Explorer, open it, and print it.
A report definition file lists the following:
- Sections (including formatting)
- Fields (including formatting)
- Formulas (including formula syntax and formatting)
- Record Selection Formula
- Group Selection Formula
- Record Sort Fields
- Group Sort Fields