- Open the client record, select the Relationships tab.
- From the action bar, click Add Relationship. The Open screen for clients appears, so you can locate the relation’s client record.
- After you find the client record you want to add as a relation, click Open.
Note: The client’s name appears in the Name column of the relationships grid.
- In the Relationship column, select the relation’s relationship to the client. For example, “Parent”.
- In the Reciprocal Relationship column, select the client’s relationship to the relation. For example, “Child”.
- You can add notes about the relation in the Notes for <Relation> field.
- To open the relation’s client record, in the grid, select a relationship and click Open Relation’s Record.
- Save and Close.
Note: If the Payer and Client Record are different, activity will not show on both records unless there is a Charge as well as a Payment.