2. Confirm that the switch on the integration job matches the database position
3. Open SQL Server Management Studio
4. Browse to SQL Server Agent, Jobs
5. Right click and select Properties on the Integration job
6 Try to change the owner to NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
7. if this works, this indicates that the previous account running the job does not have adequate rights to SQL Server. Either use NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM or check permissions for the Windows account.
If these steps don't work, there could be a problem within the RE/PE integration itself. Try to run the integration manually outside of SQL.
1. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Patron Edge
2. Run IntegrationControl.exe
3. Click Options, Edit Configuration Settings and Update The Raiser's Edge database
4. Click Synchronization and Run Synchronization Now.
If there are any errors here that prevent the synchronization from running, these need to be addressed, as if the integration will not run in IntegrationControl, it will also fail in SQL.