- In Administration, click Set up System Security and open the user.
- Select the Student Security tab or in Admissions Office, the Applicant tab.
- In the Student access: or Applicant access: field, select the students or applicants you want the user to be
able to access:
- If you select Allow access to selected Students or Prevent access to selected Students, mark Query or Selected.
- If you mark Query, in the Query name field, enter a query name or click the binoculars to locate or create a query of all student records.
- If you mark Selected, enter each student name in the Student or Applicant column.
- Save and Close the user.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.