- Contact your organization's Blackbaud Hosting Services administrator to verify your username.
- If you also need your password reset, your Blackbaud Hosting Services administrator can also reset your password for you.
If you are the administrator of your organization and no other user can log in with administrative rights to reset your hosting profile password, you can reset hosting passwords from Blackbaud.com.
To reset a hosting password on Blackbaud.com:
NOTE: Only Site Administrators will be able to reset hosting user passwords and unlock hosting user accounts on Blackbaud.com
- Log into your Blackbaud.com profile
- Click My Blackbaud towards the top
- On the left side in the Reset Password tile click the Hosting link
- Click Reset Password beside the appropriate user name
- Enter a temporary password that does not contain the User name and click Submit
- NOTE: The user will be prompted to change the password upon logging in
- Notify the user that he or she can log in with their original username and the temporary password