1. In Configuration, Pay Types, open the pay type
2. Click on the schedule tab
3. Make sure it is marked to Pay only on periods with specific end dates.
4. Then open the employee record and click on the Compensation/Deductions tab
5. Click New Pay Type and enter the appropriate information
6. Select the Schedule tab of the pay type and make sure it is marked to Pay only on periods with specific end dates and enter the date they will be paid.
note: When the amount changes, open this pay type on the employee record and change the amount.