- From the Windows desktop, right-click My Computer and select Explore to open Windows Explorer.
- Within Explore, locate the file or folder to be renamed. If you do not know its location:
- Click Start, Search and select "All files and folders" under What do you want to search for?
- Enter the name of the file or folder in the "All or part of the file name" field, or use wildcards (e.g., * or ?). You can also filter your search based on when the file or folder was modified and the hard drive to look in.
- Click Find Now.
- Right-click the file or folder and select Rename.
- Type the new name, and then click outside the file or folder name, or press Enter.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.