- Cond (Conditional Break): This option truncates at the point where the conditional break is placed if the add/sal is too long. This option is useful for long addressees.
- Hard Brk (Hard Break): This option automatically truncates the addressee at the point where it is placed. This is helpful for add/sals that have two names; e.g., John Doe and Jane Smith.
How to add a Conditional Break or Hard Break to an addressee/salutation:
- In Configuration, select the Addressee/Salutations tab
- Double-click on the addressee/salutation to modify
- In the field after which the conditional break should be, mark the Cond or Hrd Brk checkbox (The break will occur after this field)
- Save and close out of the addressee/salutation