- Ensure the file extension entered on the Export File Name screen matches the format in the Save as type field. If it does not match, select Tools, Export Options in the export screen and select the appropriate export format.
- Ensure the user has rights to the directory where the export file is being saved
- Export the file in a different format
- Log in with a different username and password on the same machine. If the exports works on the same machine, the user log in has become corrupt. Create a new unique log in and password for the user.
- Shorten the file name
- Shorten the path to the directory where the export file is being saved
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.