Opening Task Manager
2. Or press CTRL + Alt + Delete and click Task Manager
3. Or press CTRL + Shift + Escape to open the processes tab
4. Or select Start, Run, type taskmgr.exe
Note: If controlling the server or workstation remotely, use the right-click menu or Run command.
Ending a Task1. Select the desired tab. The Applications tab lists all visible programs currently running. The Processes tab lists all executables that are currently running (both applications and background services).
2. Highlight the appropriate task or process
3. Click End Task or End Process respectively.
Note: For Citrix users, contact your network administrator to end task on the appropriate process for you on the server. This must be done either at the Citrix server, or via a connection that has administrative access to the Citrix server.