- Click Start > Run (or use the Windows command line: Search > CMD > Right click - Run as Administrator)
- Type REGSVR32 /U "C:\Blackbaud\DLL\[filename.dll]"
For example, to unregister SQLDMO.dll type, REGSVR32 /U "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\SQLDMO.dll"
Note: You should be provided a path and file name by a Knowledgebase article or a Customer Support Analyst.
- Click OK
- To manually register DLL files refer to How to manually register a DLL or OCX file
- For details on using this tool, please refer to the following Microsoft Article: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/249873/en-us
- We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.