To delete one query at a time:
On the Query page, highlight the appropriate query and click Delete on the action bar.
To delete multiple queries at a time:
- In Query, select Tools, Delete Multiple Queries from the menu bar (or right-click within the query list and select Delete Multiple Queries - The Raiser's Edge only). The Delete Multiple Queries screen appears.
- Mark the Only show my queries checkbox as needed.
- Indicate the query type and format to delete.
- Mark the Delete column checkboxes for the queries to delete.
- Click Delete Now in the action bar to begin the process.