To delete one query at a time:
On the Query page, highlight the appropriate query and click Delete on the action bar.
1. In Query, select Tools, Delete Multiple Queries from the menu bar (or right-click within the query list and select Delete Multiple Queries - The Raiser's Edge only). Note: Depending on the number of queries in the database, the screen make take time to appear.
To delete multiple queries at a time:
The Delete Multiple Queries screen appears.
2. Mark the Only show my queries checkbox as needed.
3. Indicate the query type and format to delete.
4. Mark the Delete column checkboxes for the queries to delete.
5. Click Delete Now in the action bar to begin the process.