- In Export select to export Constituency Codes with a "Separate Set of Parameters."
- Select the number of Constituency Codes you want to appear in the report.
- Open the Crystal Report. Create a Text Box in the Details section of your report.
- Insert the data field Constituency Codes into the Text Box.
- Right click on the Text Box to access the shortcut menu. Choose to Format the Text Box.
- Mark the option to "Suppress Embedded Field Blank Lines" in order to suppress blank space for constituents with fewer Constituency Codes.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.