- Open the appropriate membership and select the Membership tab. Mark the Print renewal notices checkbox. To globally mark this checkbox, refer to BB32315.
- In the Renewal Notices parameters, if the Exclude members who have received notices after checkbox is marked, ensure that the date entered is after the last date a renewal notice was sent for that constituent. To find when the last one was sent for a particular constituent, open the membership record and click Past Renewals on the Membership tab.
To default the Print renewal notices option to be marked when creating a new membership:
- Click Config, Membership Categories
- Double-click the appropriate membership category to open it
- On the General Information tab, mark the Print renewal notices checkbox
- Click Save and Close
- Repeat for each membership category for which to print renewals
If the issue still occurs, refer to How to troubleshoot missing or incorrect records in a mailing (labels, envelopes, Quick Letters, etc.).