This can be caused by the student having duplicate course requests. It may be needed to drop (which will lose all grading and attendance information) the student from the class to remove the course request, but this is only if the student is enrolled for the duplicate course request.
- Go to Scheduling>Edit student schedules
- In List View within Edit Student schedules, find duplicate course request
- If no value shows in the Class column, highlight course request row and right-click to choose Delete
- If there is a value in the Class column, change the value to blank then choose to Drop the student
- After dropping the student, then delete the course request