1. In Administration, click Set up system security.
2. Open the appropriate user group.
3. Under System Components, highlight and mark the Shared Components checkbox.
4. Under Shared Components Privileges, highlight and mark the Bank Accounts checkbox.
5. Click Options.
6. On the left under Bank Accounts, highlight and mark the Accounts Payable checkbox.
7. On the right hand side, mark the option to Void for the appropriate transaction types to grant rights and unmark to restrict the ability to void.
8. Under Miscellaneous Options, to grant access mark the options to 'Void selected payments' and 'Void unused checks' check boxes
Or unmark the check boxes to restrict members of the security group from voiding selected payments and unused checks.
9. Click OK.
10. Save and Close the user group.
11. Users must exit and sign out for changes to take effect.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.