- Occurs for all forms - proceed below
If reCAPTCHA has not yet been configured in NetCommunity, follow these steps to configure it correctly:
- Configure recaptcha
- You will be provided with public and private keys.
- Navigate to the NetCommunity website> Administration > Sites & Settings
- Select your site on the left hand side
- Scroll to the recaptcha area
- When finished, click Save
If reCAPTCHA has already been configured in NetCommunity, but you are nevertheless receiving this error, follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Verify that the domain that you are currently using is the domain that you were using when you generated your reCAPTCHA keys in the above steps.
- Verify that you or your IT staff have not made any domain, sub-domian, SSL Certificate, or DNS changes. If changes are made to any of these things, you may need to follow the above steps again to generate new keys with reCAPTCHA.