Thank you for your suggestion. Blackbaud values your feedback and wants to ensure you are delighted with our products. Our products team regularly reviews suggestions to identify trends that drive improvements intended to benefit you. You may search for or add this suggestion to the Raiser's Edge UserVoice page.
- Create a Constituent export
- On the Output tab, select: Summary Information, Gifts, Total Number of Gifts
- On the Gift Criteria window, set the date range for the first year you want to include in your export
- Repeat for each of the following years you want to include in your export (Ex: If you want to look at the past ten years, output 'Total Number of Gifts' ten times with each of the ten possible date ranges)
- In Excel, use the COUNT formula to count how many columns have a value greater than 1
In this example, the formula would count any columns between B2 and H2 that have a value greater than 1. The number returned by the formula would be the number of columns, or the number of years the donor has donated
If we want to find the COUNT on formulas to count how many columns have a value greater than or EQUAL TO 1, we want to use the following formula in Excel: =COUNTIF(B2:h2, ">=1")