If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, Contact Support and reference this article.
The Remove BBNC URL From TxtBlock plug-in removes the URL used to determine if BBNC has been installed.
Important Note: Do not run this plug-in if BBNC is present because it will break the integration.
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the server as a local administrator.
- Download the plug-in: removebbncurl.exe
- Save removebbncurl.exe to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge installed.
- Double-click removebbncurl.exe.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains dobUpdateDBPlugin.vbd, UpdateDB.DAT, UpdateDB.mdb and UpdateDBPlugin.dll.
- Register UpdateDBPlugin.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raisers Edge.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the Remove BBNC URL From TxtBlock link.
- Follow the prompts.