Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator.
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version:
- sbcorrectbalances.exe: Versions 7.75 and higher
- Double-click sbcorrectbalances.exe.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Financial Edge\Plugins.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains SBCorrectBalances.dll and docSBCOrrectBalances.vbd.
- Register SBCorrectBalances.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out.
- Log into the database.
- In Plug-ins, select the Correct SB7 Applied Balances plug-in.
- Click OK to run the Plug-In.
Once the utility is installed once, it will remain on the Plug-ins page should you need to run the utility again. It will create a log file of the charges it fixes for tracking purposes. Once you run the utility, you can view the log file to review the transactions and apply as necessary.